Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My router isn't working. It wants me to log on? yes, It

Customer Question
My router isn't working...

My router isn't working. It wants me to log on?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It started this way. Was working last night.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On the computer, reset cable, router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

I had to get a new bank card so my information may need to be updated.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2017
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When you reset the router did you do so by holding down the Reset button

for 10 seconds while the router was powered on?