Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

A Box came up and asked me for a Network Password. I have no

Customer Question
idea - can you help JA...
A Box came up and asked me for a Network Password. I have no idea - can you help
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Never at any time in the past
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When I opened my computer yesterday to send and access my e-mails a box appeared asking for my Network Address and Password
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I accessed the 'Net and asked Google "How to find your Network Password"
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No but I must now have a heap of e-mails to answer
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
1/1/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When and where did the box asking for a network password *****?

On what device or computer or handheld/phone?

And, what exactly does the request for the network password ***** what words does it ask for it with?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer