Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I have been on with AT&T tech. support internet. Have

I have been on with AT&T tech. support internet. Have netgear router, not able to get connected to my window vista unit.
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: Many Times yes
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was unable to connect, I phones and I pads. They are know working. AT&T was was able to get Windows Vista
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have been on phone for 2 hours with them AT&T
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: They AT&T believe that you can help

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Do you have the possibility to setup the Windows Vista computer with a ethernet cable, so that you can directly connect it to your router? Because if so, I would recommend that we then do a remote-assistance directly at your Vista computer and I will try to setup the WIFI connection for you there.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

(Note: Changed to Answer per CS)