Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I would like to schedule a technician to set up the Wireless

Customer Question

I would like to schedule a technician to set up the Wireless Gateway modem for me. My wireless service no longer works - am on Ethernet cable now.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's a NetGear router. I received a letter from Comcast a long time ago stating that I should upate to a new wireless gateway. How old? Lots of years!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had prorblems for a few months with slow service, screens freezing when onione, etc. 3 days ago, I lost comnnection completey. I took my laptop to Staples to check if problem is witjhin compiter but it's not. I was ale to get onto the store/s wifi service immediately with no problem.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please - just help me schedule a tech.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins