Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Looks like I'm having the same problem that was happening to

Customer Question

looks like I'm having the same problem that was happening to the person that I see there on the screen. I'm using Google chrome as my default. I unloaded & reloaded it today. I'm using a toshiba satellite intel CORE i7. It's a Satellite P75-A7200. I'm getting the message:.... "could not load shockwave flash".. immediately followed by "shockwave flash has crashed - reload". Everytime I reload, it happens again. I tried firefox as a browser & it didn't work. I unloaded it and reloaded google chrome as my default today. I've scanned for spyware/malware. I have the most recent adobe flash player. I keep having to click on "Kill" when the page is "unresponsive". I've spent about 6 days trying to find the problem. Today was when I uninstalled google chrome, tried firefox, then I uninstalled it & went back to Google chrome. So extremely frustrated. I have MS & I play my farmville2 game on facebook to relieve stress.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: about 1/2 hour ago. :(
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: everything was going fine as it has for years.... then a banner of moving advertisements popped up and I truly feel those moving ads may be part of the problem? this started about a month ago & now is to the point in which I cannot even be "in" the game maybe 2 minutes before shockwave flash errors & crash happens.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Google's troubleshooting to include: shockwave plugins keep on crashing, hardware acceleration in chrome system settings, Active scripting (this one "did" appear a few times before the crashes)
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I may have the exact same problem that appears on the screen behind where I'm typing. I have the one location as above,... but then I DO have 2 MIME types as illustrated on the page behind us.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello? is someone there?
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? It also is a safe option because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB and you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello,.... are you there??? hello?

Are you there? What should we do, should I take a look at your computer and fix the issue for you remotely? Please reply in the box below. Thank you.

Yes, I am here, can´t you read what I am posting to you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I see you. If you could fix the issue remotely that would be great.

Great, please just accept the remote-assistance request and we can go ahead with this. Thank you so much.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry, but I do not want to pay extra for remote access.

OK, how should we go ahead then from this point please? As far as I can judge this, without a remote access, we are a bit out of luck then. But if you wish, I can open your question to other experts for a second opinion. Just let me know and thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what is a "fix" that "I" can do to stop the crashing I'm having... refer back to the original question.

Without analyzing the system, I cannot really tell you what the cause is since I do not know this right now. I will be opening your question up to other experts if you do not want me to take a look. Just let me know please.

I am opening your question up for other experts now, thank you very much.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I submitted the original question with the understanding that someone was already there looking at my question. So now I can only assume "No One" was actually looking at the original question when I paid the $5.00 in good faith, then the remaining $19.00. Did I just get "Punked"? so unless I pay more money, the "Guaranteed" fix your problem does not exist.

Sorry, but there is no "guaranteed fix", there is a "guaranteed satisfaction", which means that you can get a refund at any time you wish. From your description ("original question" as you call it), I cannot tell you what the actual problem is, I´d need to connect to your computer to actually analyze that and fix it. This, however, comes with an extra fee, since I will be dedicating all my time fully to your issue until it is fixed (regardless how long it takes by the way) or until I see that I cannot get it fixed and will refund you. If you do not want that, I offered you to forward you to other experts that might be able to help via text instead, which will cost nothing extra for you. If you do want me to take a look and get the issue addressed (most likely case), then this can be done via a remote-session at the mentioned price. Please let me know what you would like me to do. Thank you so much.