Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I need LAN code and password

Customer Question
I need LAN code...
I need LAN code and password
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
11/14/2016
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Are you referring to having to connect to your wifi network?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am talking about my wifi to prino

ok, which device do you need to connect to wifi?

Do you have a windows computer already connected to it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer