Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Networking expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I instrested in a secure VPN that I can do Internet Banking

Customer Question

I instrested in a secure VPN that I can do Internet Banking on. are they all scams or not? Melvin
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the fraud examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the fraud examiner can help you best.
Customer: I need a Internet VPN browser that is secure so I can do my banking on. Can you help me?
JA: Is there anything else the fraud examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer and networking professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.

VPN's are absolutely not all scams. There are many big companies that can offer VPN service to you that are completely legit. One for example is https://www.expressvpn.com/ and is one of the best easiest to use and affordable VPNs out there.

I can provide you with some more recommendations if you need them. If you have any further questions please let me know. At this time please take a moment to click the stars above, 3 or more please to provide me credit for my answer.

Thank you,

Chris