Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

How do i change my password on my dlinnk

Customer Question

How do i change my password ***** my dlinnk
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your wi-fi/wireless password ***** key?

What is the model of your D-Link device, such as DIR-615, or DIR-820L, etc.?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the first solution below:

1. Click on the website below:

http://192.168.0.1

2. If prompted, select / enter admin for User name, and leave the password ***** (don't enter anything for password), and log in.

; (If it does not let you log in, then enter admin for User name and also enter admin for password, then log in.)

3. Click on the Wireless or Wireless Settings option.

4. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on the Manual Wireless Connection Setup option (or something similar.)

5. Then there, scroll down as needed, then you can change the key / passphrase/ password.

6. Then click on Apply (or save / OK), then check.

- If there is still any issue, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? Do you still need help with your D-Link wi-fi / wireless password ***** key? And/or do you need help with anything else?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,