Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Need to connect my printer to computer, nothing to do with

Customer Question
need to connect my printer...
need to connect my printer to computer,
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: nothing to do with tv. need to connect printer to computer
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I would like to use my printer but it is electronically connected to my computer, an iMac. Can you help me connect to the computer?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just want to use my printer. thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2016
Network Technician: Isaac Franklin, System Administrator replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please send me the make/model of your imac

and the exact mac model of your printer?

And what do you mean electronically connected to your computer? Do you mean wireless or ethernet connected?

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer