Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

On my iOS - Domain name is: min my wifi internet: Domain

Customer Question

On my iOS - Domain name is:
JA: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?
Customer: min my wifi internet: Domain search:my gateway.net-IP:192.168.0.12. Router:192.168.0.1 DSN:192.168.0.1 Subnet mask:255.255.255.0 Also MTS191 comes up.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has always been on, having trouble to stay conducted. On my wifi box: Hitron Technologies. http://192.168.0.1 User name:cusadmin Password:password
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I found out my wife ten years ago sign into the wifi. The IP is private and my gateway.net is private. It should b mtscomummication.com. With her singing into the net work anybody that signs into this IP and my gateway.net. She will have access to there information. Andy I get a lot of "blank" pages when I search. Which could b masking. When I look her up there is no info. Or comes up no access or 404. Now I started snooping. Our daughter , myself and wife phone keeps going of wifi and we have to put the info back in
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I look up IP and it's wrong , my daughters iPad and myself get Domain Search:my gateway.net on our devices but not on hers. I found hidden in my contacts (my) when I tap on it it it showed where I was on maps, I look at my daughters iPad and it showed that this info was connected to her iPod which we can't find. I no you can log into the network and use seppif. words to block anyone looking for you . That's about all
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kris R replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Expert:  Kris R replied 10 months ago.

Can you explain what your issue is? The above does not make sense what you are asking or what you are trying to do.

Regards

Kris