Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Received Pace 5031NV router from AT&T- upgrade to ATT

Customer Question

Received Pace 5031NV router from AT&T- upgrade to ATT Uverse. Tried to configure my TiVo wireless UB N adaptor. Since Pace router does not have WPS button, had to manually configure wireless adaptor by going to 192.168.10.1 address. Was able to access 192.168.10.1 only once in over 50 tries. Was able to configure wireless adaptor in family room but since then, unable to access 192.168.10.1; receive error "Unanle to display page". 192.168.10.1.
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: yes, many times
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Diagnostics identified following... WinRJ error, invalid pointer. Laptop connection with Windows 10.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: That is as far as I am.
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I seems a router with WPS button is the only solution available. Anyone else have ths problem?
Category: Networking
Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

Does below conversation means that you have configured well TiVo wireless adapter to TiVo Box and only problem is you cannot access the Tivo configuration page..

Conversation : " Was able to configure wireless adaptor in family room but since then, unable to access 192.168.10.1"

Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

waiting for your reply

Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

Dear sir,

Are you still waiting for answer

Please reply