Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Do you have the information on those who monitor and control

Customer Question
the GPS in the United...
Do you have the information on those who monitor and control the GPS in the United States and Europe? I would like to pull images of certain locations and events that took place certain dates and times and wondered who to contact to gain access? Specifically, I would like to have the information on the two options above and any other GPS that might help me find what I am searching for in this matter; including Google, military, astronomical, or private companies that might offer this service to the public.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/14/2016
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

You are mixing up.

GPS is a system were you can locate yourself in the world using the location of 4 satelites.

I think you ar referering to Satelite imagary?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
August 14, 2016 / Just Answer / Hi Kristopher T, I think maybe I found the wrong tech for this matter and suggest you turn it over to someone who instantly understands my request for information. I am asking for the names, addresses, and contact information for the two major satellite tracking companies that currently control our GPS in North America and Europe. Do you understand? They are two separate satellite tracking systems and use different technologies in their tracking. And, no, "I am not mixing up". Send my question to another who writes and understands English, unless you are able to handle this response and can provide to me the names, addresses, and contact information for the above referenced satellite tracking systems COMMONLY known to the whole world; military, law enforcement, astronomical, and private corporations. There are probably other tracking systems but I am interested in the two most commonly known and used satellite systems used by the major continents (North America and Europe). And, yes, I am searching for images that I want to purchase from those particular entities and which they can research and provide based upon the dates and times I provide. Now, understand this fully, I do not want any further "you are mixing up" responses from your or Just Answer. Do you understand? My original request to your organization is precisely the same as the one you find in this correspondence. If you do not have the technical knowledge or expertise to answer my specific request for contact information, then move it on to another who does understand my request AND WHO CAN ANSWER IT. ***@******.***

You are still mixing up.

GPS = Global Posisting System

Satelite = somthing in the SKy

GPS runs off satelites

Regards

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
August 15, 2016 / Just Answer / Do not charge my credit card for anything. Your tech simply repeated what I stated as a request in my email and nothing more. He provided no advice and nothing that answered my inquiry. He was nothing but uninformed and totally unable to deal with my inquiry. Beware, I and my credit card are not joke. Do not charge me for anything as nothing was provided by your website. Katherine Houston /***@******.***

Hi

Can I assist your GPS issue, this is your car GPS right?

Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE