Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have internet access to my desktop but when I try to log

Customer Question
in the network on my...
I have internet access to my desktop but when I try to log in the network on my TV, Ipad, it sees the network but tells me the password ***** invorrect
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
8/13/2016
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ASUS RT-AC68U Dual Bank

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment for the secure remote assistance session, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

If you wish to set this up yourself, please do the following.

On a computer that is connected to the router, perform the steps below:
- Click the following link ---> http://192.168.1.1
Username: admin

Password: admin

- Click the Wireless link (your network name is ***** *****)
- Click the Wireless security link (your wireless password ***** ***** here)

Using the network name and password ***** you obtained from the instructions above, reconnect to the wireless signal.

Jason Jones, Network Technician