Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

My wireless scanner won't connect. saying there is no

Customer Question
registered modem JA: Have you tested...
my wireless scanner won't connect. saying there is no registered modem
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: ON some days it works just fine, on most days it repeat this
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: what+
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: this is the problem, I 'am connect to the web and can get online wi´hitout problems its just the scanner that is unreliable
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My scanner is unreliable, I never know when it will or won't scan.
Most time when I want to scan it says that there is not registred a scanner, and then some times it works without any problems.
I have tried to reestablish the wireless connection, but it don't help.
Its a HP Envy scanner and printer and the printer on the other hand works just fine every time.
8/2/2016
Network Technician: Jins M. N., System Administrator replied 1 year ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer