Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I used to be able to remotly see my cameras on pc and

Customer Question

hi, i used to be able to remotly see my cameras on pc and android phone but suddenly it says failed to connect to device
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: about 6 months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to check router config and forwarding port. everything seems to be ok
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I understand that you are not able to view the cameras remotely. Are you able to view them locally while you are on the same network?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much it is going to cost? i paid $25 already for not sure what

The question cost is $24. Are you able to view them locally while you are on the same network?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Jason, so if questions is 24, 39 is in addition? if so what if it still won't work? thanks,
roman

The $39 is in addition to the $24, but that will be the last charge. If it doesn't work, then you will be refunded all that you have paid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, does it matter that domain server is dvrdydns?

I do not understand your question. Which dynamic DNS service are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://dvrdydns.com/

May I remote into your system right now and quickly resolve this problem for you?

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 53 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

You were unable to enter the DynDNS information into the DVR.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist when you have time. Can you please let me know what the current status is? Can you view your cameras from a computer inside of your network, just not from outside?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, i can't see my cameras on pc. somthing with settings. another network guy from your company tried and couldn't do. we can try again. what day is your availability? thank, roman

Roman, I see that someone else tried to assist. I am happy to help. Assuming you are in the USA, I can assist most mornings. I will offer remote support, if you would like me to login and assist, money back guarantee, or we can continue the chat on here.