Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I'm seeing a gateway timed out message when trying to access

Customer Question
put app.newsbox.com. Could this be on...
I'm seeing a gateway timed out message when trying to access put app.newsbox.com.
Could this be on my isp end or with the main service provider. Or, could it be a code issue.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
7/2/2016
Network Technician: Benimur, PC Technician replied 1 year ago
Benimur
Benimur, PC Technician

Hi Gary and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete URL / web address.

And is this the first time to access this page? ...or it has been visited before with no issues?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

These posts are public so I am hesitant to post the full url for risk that it will start showing up in search results. But, I'll do it with spaces.

N e w s b o x dot com.

Click on the login button and it will take you to app. n e w s b o x. com

The same result / message "GATEWAY_TIMEDOUT...."

Please click HERE.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

O.K., so can you help with the question. It isn't a problem with my home ISP but what could be causing it.

No, it is not a problem with your provider.

Check your registration and if account is active.

A possibility is that the web server or part of the web server network of that site has issues.

Try to "ping" to determine connectivity to the web server.

Perhaps your best move would be to bring this to the attention of the site's webmaster by submitting a support ticket. Click HERE.

Benimur
Benimur
Benimur, PC Technician