Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I need some help getting a few devices connected to my

Customer Question
computer....
I need some help getting a few devices connected to my computer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
6/21/2016
Network Technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 1 year ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi Mark! What sort of devices are you attempting to connect?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi i was trying to set up some d-link wireless cameras but had no luck , so i tried to make them connect to the switch directly. I was able to set them up and all worked but now it all seems to be offline.

I'm sorry, I don't have experience with those. Please stand by while we pair you with another expert who may be able to better assist.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks eric but I don't think i really need help with them , I think I need help setting up the switch to make them work ..
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Viet Computer Tech ... Can you help me with a network problem? I am using a Mac computer. Thanks
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer