Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I cannot sign in with my old user name and password ***** i can access to seagate remote access...

Customer Question
I cannot sign in with...
I cannot sign in with my old user name and password ***** i can access to seagate remote access
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I did not rememeber. I meant I could not sign in seagate central.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had the record of name, email address and password ***** I registered this product. Today I cannot sign in to manage seagate central
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
6/5/2016
Network Technician: Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant

Unplug the device from power for a few minutes then plug it back in and:

Open the Seagate Central Assistant.
On Windows computers, do the following:

Click Start and then Computer.
In the left column, under Network, click the Seagate Central drive.
Open the Public folder.
Click the Manage the Seagate Central link.
On Mac computers, do the following:

Open a Finder window. Under Shared, click the Seagate Central drive.
Open the Public folder on the Seagate Central drive.
On the Authentication screen, enter the username and password ***** a Seagate Central user
Click Sign in

Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant