Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Cannot connect to tv.........it says network isconected to

Customer Question
xinity wifi n then connecting...
Cannot connect to tv.........it says network isconected to xinity wifi n then connecting to google.....
We could not connect netflix so we went to settings and now we are stuck and can't even watch regular tv
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2016
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

please follow this guide to perform a factory reset to your Television.

1. Unplug power to turn off the tv.Wait one minute, Then turn on the TV.
  2. Wait approximately 40 seconds for the TV to completely start up.
  3. On the TV remote control, press and hold the UP ARROW button.
  4. While holding the UP ARROW button, with your other hand reach around the side of the TV and press and release the POWER button on the TV set.( not the power button on the remote) it should be the top button along the side panel.

Then try the set up again.

Did that work for you?

Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator