Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Ho do I get rid of a VPN network on my Acer Iconia One 7 t…

Customer Question
Ho do I get rid...
Ho do I get rid of a VPN network on my Acer Iconia One 7 tablet?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
5/3/2016
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. What operating system do you have?
I don't even know what that means. It is an Acer tablet, not a laptop or desktop computer.
I am going to bed now...I'll have to continue this in the morning...
If you go to the start menu --> right click on Computer and go to properties --> it should say here Windows 7 / 8 / or 10
I don't have a start menu on my tablet. I do not have an Acer computer at all...I went to factory reset and am starting over. That got rid of the VPN. Thanks anyway.
ok sounds good