Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I HAVE A HP ENVY 4500

Customer Question

I HAVE A HP ENVY 4500 e ALL IN ONE PRINTER THAT AS BEEN CHANGED FROM A POWER WHAT I CALL A NORMAL SUPPLY TO A WIRELESS POWER SUPPLY AND WHERE I LIVE THIS IS NOT GOOD I WANT TO CHANGE TO TOOWAY SATERLLITE AGAIN BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: MY PRINTER DOES NOT WORK NOW PROPERLY AND ONLY PRINTS IN VERY SMALL LETTERS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: I RECENTLY PAID TO BE CONNECTED TO RIVERSOFT DRIVER REVIVER BEFORE THAT MY PRINTER WORKED NORMAL I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS THE COURSE OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY PROBLEM
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CANSEL THIS AND RETURN MY 28 EUROS TO PAYPAL PLEASE .
THANK YOU BUT I DO NOT WANT YOUR ADVISE. COLIN FELL.
ok
Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Colin,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/9ohov-hp-envy-4500-one-printer-changed.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.