Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

Please help! We had to reset our router because it wasn't working,

Customer Question

Please help! We had to reset our router because it wasn't working, but now the username and password ***** not working. The router is working but we have no way to log-in our devices or set a new password.
WRT 120N
v1.0.04
uuid:00000000-0000-0001-0000-98fc11d8236e
192.168.1.1
***@******.***
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kurt. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Based on the model number and IP address posted above clicking this link: 192.168.1.1should land you on the login page for the router. Leave the username space emptyand enter admin as the password.Click the Wireless tab from the horizontal menuthen click the Wireless Security subtab.set Security Mode to WPA2 Personalset Encryption to AEScreate an 8 or more character Passphrase (this is your wireless password)and Save Settings.If needed I can securely connect and perform these steps for you.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kurt. Were you able to get that set up? I'll be online all afternoon.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you need more assistance.