Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

I have recently change my internet/WiFi supplier, email address

Customer Question

I have recently change my internet/WiFi supplier, email address and passwords and now can not sign in to my Nook. I went from Att.Net to Optimum network. How can I change this information in my nook
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
You mean the WiFi password *****? If so:Touch the "Home" button to go to the Nook's Home screen.Touch "Settings" on the Home menu, then "Wi-Fi."Touch "Wi-Fi " Wait for your Nook to scan for available Wi-Fi connections.Touch the entry in the list of connections that corresponds to the network you want to use.Enter the hot spot's password ***** tap "Submit." You are now connected to your desired Wi-Fi
AS far as email: Launch the email app.On the top line is a dropdown menu containing your email account name. Open the menu.Select Accounts from the drop down menu.On the righ thand side of your account is a gear icon representing settings for your account. Select the gear.A Settings page should appear. At the bottom should be Server settings for the Incoming and Outgoing settings.Select the Incoming settings and change the password.