Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Will I be contacted help

Customer Question
Will I be contacted for...
Will I be contacted for remote help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
4/6/2016
Network Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you today.I can provide remote assistance. Just let me know what kind of problem you are experiencing.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid $30 for another guy to take over. Will he be contacting me
You can send a message to Nathan, asking when he will contact you regarding remote assistance, but you need to do it on the original question page. This is another question page that Nathan is not monitoring. To return to the original question page, click on "My Questions" link located in the upper right corner of the JustAnswer web page, and then click on a link that says "I'm trying to connect phone to wifi and forgot password?". Type your message there and it will go to Nathan.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer