Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have linksys as my wireless router. past week or

Customer Question
I have linksys as my...
I have linksys as my wireless router. For the past week or so my iphone and my ipad show that I am connected to WI-FI but, I have to click on Linksys everytime. I never had this problem before. I have the password ***** my WI FI. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
4/6/2016
Network Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.To confirm, you need to manually connect to your wireless network every time you want to access the Internet on your iPhone and iPad?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yes, my husband's phone needs to be connected to linksys.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I reset the router to see if that would correct the problem, that didn't work.
Thanks for the information! Are you asked to type a WiFi password ***** time you want to connect, or you just need to tap on "linksys" without typing a password?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just need to tap on linksys
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not want you to remote in
Other than iPhone and iPad, have you connected any other device, such as a computer, to your linksys wireless network? If yes, were you asked to type a password ***** it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel my request. I don't have time for this right now. Thank you
You can come back here anytime later when you have time.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer