Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

My Amazon tab will not connect to wifi

Customer Question
My Amazon tab will not connect to wifi
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
4/5/2016
Network Technician: Stefan T, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
Stefan T
Stefan T, Network Administrator
Hi I am Stefan and will be glad to help. Give me a moment to pull up my info.
Please make sure or the following:Other devices in your home can connect to your network?Airplane Mode is off. To check, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Wireless. If Airplane Mode is On, tap Off to enable wireless connectivity.Restart your Wi-Fi connection on your device. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Wireless, and then tap Wi-Fi. Next to Wi-Fi, tap Off. After you turn off your Wi-Fi connection, tap On to turn it on again.Restart your device.Restart your router and modem. Unplug your modem and router, wait a full 30 seconds, and then plug the modem in. After your modem turns on, plug in your router and wait for it to turn on.Please let me know if any of these work.
It seems like your issue was resolved. If so please remember to rate my service a 3+ to credit my work else let me know if you need further assistance.
Stefan T
Stefan T
Stefan T, Network Administrator