Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I cannot connect to my CISCO as I forgot my passwords, I

Customer Question

I cannot connect to my CISCO as I forgot my passwords
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have forgotten my passwords
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: LINSKSYS E1200
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Do you see the Cisco Connect (or Linksys Connect) program on any computer, if you have?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.