Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need someone to review some cisco config files on a simple…

Customer Question
I need someone to review...
I need someone to review some cisco config files on a simple network and tell me how the traffic is being routed. so i can diagram out what the traffic flow is.  Also a general review to see if its a good configuration for the network.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
3/17/2016
Network Technician: Michael Hannigan, Network Architect replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect

I can help you wit that.

Can you attach the information here? Just use the paperclip icon to do that.

Hi Mike,Sorry for the delay - we had to prepare all the files. Here is what we've got...can you determine the traffic routing from this? I'm also in the process of creating a physical diagram. https://app.box.com/s/866qewcjz256i71anb28ds6c4vkxdx0n
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer