Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have my Belkin security wifi camera ID "FYEO" however I

Customer Question
forgot my password??? How do...
I have my Belkin security wifi camera ID "FYEO" however I forgot my password??? How do I get the password???
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2016
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your wi-fi / wireless password?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All I want to do is log on to my Belkin.Com app to view my store remotely. My app icon only gives me my ID " FYEO" I need the password ***** with that???(###) ###-####
Network Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

I am a certified computer professional who can assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me the exact model of your Belkin camera. It can be seen on the back of the camera. "FYEO" is not a camera model.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where is my answer? Acct# *****
Still awaiting my password ***** ID "FYEO"
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want the password ***** log in so I can view my store???

Hold on.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I sent the model # ***** now. Also, I sent a copy of all written on the back of the camera. It's on there. This is the 4th pic hat I sent JPEG???
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm going to cancel my subscription. This is useless.(###) ###-#### ***** get a password ***** and change should not take this long since I have the ID "FYEO" and sent you the model #????¿??

Please note that writing the correct instructions takes time.

OK, to reset the current password ***** your Belkin camera, please use any web browser and go to this link:

https://netcam.belkin.com

There do not type anything, but click on "Forgot Sign in?" at the bottom. Your username appears to be FYEO, so type in the Username box and then type the e-mail address you used to register your Belkin camera, and then click Send. You will then receive the password ***** by e-mail so check for new e-mails from Belkin.

If there is a problem with the user name, go back and click on "Forgot username?" and then just enter the e-mail address. The current user name will be sent to the registered e-mail address.

Once you have the password, you can continue using the same Belkin app, or you can access your camera on the same link I sent you. Just make sure you enter the correct user name and password.

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.

IT Miro, Computer Scientist