Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Amazon on my tv is not accepting my password to use when…

Customer Question
Amazon on my tv is...
Amazon on my tv is not accepting my password ***** use when purchasing a movie. It has worked in the past but now it won't accept it. I followed the directions on the tv site to reset the password,no joy. I went to the Amazon site using my iPad and followed all steps,my tv is registered with you,and still it is not accepting the password. I would really love to watch some movies and pro vide you with more income but I need help to do so.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
3/2/2016
Network Technician: Nathan, System Administrator replied 2 years ago
Nathan, System Administrator

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you sure it is asking for your amazon account password, and not a PIN (5 or 6 digits) to complete the purchase?