Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I connect my net gear to my computer which has

Customer Question
Microsoft XP? I have uscellular...
How do I connect my net gear to my computer which has Microsoft XP? I have uscellular internet and a new MiFi internet connection device.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for you to describe what you are trying to do? Does the MiFi device connect to your computer via wifi or usb?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

The USC mifI is just receivimg a signal from the air to allow us to find a wifi network. The NetGear was the device we purchased because our c, impute did not have wifi
If you do not need to connect to our compute I prefer that I do not

Thank you for the clarification. If I have it correctly, you are using the Mifi device to connect the computer wirelessly to the router. Connecting to your computer would guarantee that I am able to fix your problem quickly. If you don't want to do it the quick way, please let me know.

What exactly are you having a problem with? Is the problem with the installation of the device, locating the wireless information, or something else?

no I do not want to allow to connect to my computer

Okay. How do you want to do this? Please, answer my questions. What do you need help with?

I need to know how to make net gear connect to my computer

Okay. What is your "Netgear"? Is that your wireless router?

Okay. What is your problem?

I am right now having issues with my cell phoneat I use my I pluS
IPad

This is the first mentioning of a cell phone. Please, explain me exactly what you are having issues with.