Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to reset my computer so I can connect to the

Customer Question
internet. How do u...
Trying to reset my computer so I can connect to the internet. How do u get to right click on command prompt
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
2/28/2016
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you attempting to connect the computer to the network with a network cable or wirelessly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Wirelessly. Like I said this was working. I attempted to connect by entering isp name and password ***** says it can't do it

Thank you for the update. You won't need to enter the ISP name and password. If you plug it into your router with a network cable, can you get online that way? If it does work that way, may I start a secure assistance remote session with you so that I can then get your wireless working?

Sure remote onto my computer that is fine... good to know there is an option to connect if need be.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.