Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Trying to reset my computer so I can connect to the

Customer Question

Trying to reset my computer so I can connect to the internet. How do u get to right click on command prompt
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you attempting to connect the computer to the network with a network cable or wirelessly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wirelessly. Like I said this was working. I attempted to connect by entering isp name and password ***** says it can't do it

Thank you for the update. You won't need to enter the ISP name and password. If you plug it into your router with a network cable, can you get online that way? If it does work that way, may I start a secure assistance remote session with you so that I can then get your wireless working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure remote onto my computer that is fine... good to know there is an option to connect if need be.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.