Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

New Kindle, trying to set up to my Wi-Fi. problems with what

Customer Question

new Kindle, trying to set up to my Wi-Fi. problems with what password ***** *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you sure you are using correct WiFi password ? Do you have a computer there connected to your WiFi network ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
computer is connected to the kindle, the password ***** from the Wi-Fi modem
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

There is an easy way to get the correct password ***** your modem/network from your computer if it is connected to WiFi. Is your computer connected to your modem via wireless network not via cable ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wireless network
I am not understanding all the fees.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

There is an optional additional service - Remote support. If you accept this support, I will connect to your computer and get your WiFI password ***** for you while you watch. It is an additional $10

Or I can give you instructions in here, so you can get the password ***** from your computer by following my instructions. There is no additional payment for this.

Let me know which one do you prefer ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I must end this encounter, I do not expect any monies charged to my credit card, I am not satisfied with this process. I will find another way to open the kindle without payment that should not be a part of the process. Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

We're just started. You don't need to pay anything additional. That is completely optional. I can give you instructions in here to get your Kindle connected. If you don't want to continue, please let me know and I will request JustAnswer to cancel this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not expect to pay to activate the kindle. If you can give instructions to get the kindle connected, OK
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry this is a paid website. You have to pay to get help in here. I think you are confused us with Amazon. We're not Amazon. This is an independent support site where we provide support for everything. If you don't want to continue, I will request customer support to cancel this question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this encounter canceled. You are right, I have misunderstood. Please cancel any connection to my credit card and this support session. I need to know about the credit card cancellation. Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I will now request JustAnswer to cancel this question.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I've requested to cancel this session. If you have got charged anything, please also write into***@******.*** for refund. No need to reply back

Best Regards,