Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just purchased tiger woods pga tour 08 from Game Stop and…

Customer Question
i just purchased tiger woods...
i just purchased tiger woods pga tour 08 from Game Stop and i have xbox live and i cant play it tells me i cant connect to ea server
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
2/25/2016
Network Technician: Quiksilver07070, PC Technician replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, PC Technician

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Unfortunately the 2008 version of Tigerwoods is about 8 years old now.

The servers that support that game have been taken down, which happend about 3 years ago,

.

So, the unfortunate reality is.....Microsoft will at any point in time REMOVE servers for online gameplay after about 5 years.

However, and unless the game is wildly popular, and in that case they will keep the servers LIVE.

.

Yeah.....i know its not what you wanted to hear.....but its the TRUTH!

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank you!