Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Where are the mac accsess tables found?

Customer Question
where are the mac accsess tables found?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
2/24/2016
Network Technician: D.Sandlin, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
D.Sandlin
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you say "mac access tables" Can you be more specific.. What exactly are you looking for and trying to do?

I AM TRYING TO GET MY ROUTER TO RECOGNIZE MY iPHONE 6.
BEFORE I USE TO GO INTO MY LAN FIRMWARE AND TYPE IN MY WI-FI ADDRESS AND I WAS DONE.
NOW I CANNOT FIND THE TABLE TO TYPE IN MY NEW PHONE'S ADDRESS

Thank you.

Your question falls into our networking category.. I have sent the request to have this moved to the networking category.

When an expert with the appropriate skillset picks this up and responds, you will be notified via email.

Dustin S.

Network Technician: Quiksilver07070, PC Technician replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, PC Technician

Hello Rick, and thankyou for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I understand your looking for a Mac address table?

.

How are you connecting the iPhone6 to the router? I would assume WiFi.

And when you say "Before I use to go into my LAN Firmware and type in my WiFi address", I assume you mean, you are logging into the router, and entering the Local (private) IP address of the iPhone......Right?

.

Can you give me a run down of the process please....and be specific.....and dont use all capital letters please.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer