Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

When i try accessing my wireless home network to my cell…

Customer Question
when i try accessing my...
when i try accessing my wireless home network to my cell phone ,do i use the same password as i have on my xfinity account or do i create a separate one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
2/24/2016
Network Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

John, your exfinity password ***** ***** to use to check xfinity email, and watch on demand shows from xfinitys streaming site, it has nothing to do with your home wireless password.

John, you use the wifi password ***** your router, the same one you would give to someone who came to visit and wanted to use your wifi.

Let me know if that makes sense, if you need more help I can give you a call.