Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to help activate my roku to access

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Heelp
Please please
2/21/2016
Network Technician: Nathan, System Administrator replied 2 years ago
Nathan, System Administrator

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Have you got the roku configured to your wifi yet?

Do you have the activation code yet?

How to activate koku
Then enter code
Wat

There are several steps to the roku setup. It must be first connected to your home wifi network/internet connection.

Only when that is done will it present you with an activation code on the tv screen.

You will take that code, and on your computer go to this site (click for link): https://my.roku.com/link

On that page, in the gray box, type in the link code from the tv, and press the purple submit button. Then follow the prompts on the computer to create an online roku account, at which point the roku box/tv will complete the activation process.

Did you need more help with this?