Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am unable to access my Netflix. The message reads "Netflix…

Customer Question
I am unable to access...
I am unable to access my Netflix. The message reads "Netflix experienced an internal error. Unable to connect". Have spoken to Netflix and they were unable to help me and suggested I contact you.
vicki
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
2/19/2016
Network Technician: Dan, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Dan, Network Administrator

Hello Vicki and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Are you able to stream other channels through your Roku?

If you are able to stream other channels, go into your Netflix account and click on Sign out of all devices. After that, add your Roku back in and see of that clears the problem.