Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a new modem-router from UPC and a new Gigabit

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a new modem-router from UPC and a new Gigabit Powerline from Zyxel. Everything connected to the internet works (TV Samsung 55F9000, blu-ray player Samsung, dvd player Marantz), exept my receiver Marantz SR6007. I changed even the cables (cat 6). Definitely must be a connection problem due to the receiver, or not?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?

I think not. But I am ready to answer to any question!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Marantz SR6007 does not have secure remote assistance, or at least i did not find it.
UPC modem-router model CH7465LG, Zyxel powerline model PLA5256, UPC broadband internet 500 Mbps
The internet connection worked on the previous powerline Linksys PLE400.
2/16/2016
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

This sounds like the Marantz still has the old network settings stored. The best option will be to reset the Marantz. Follow these steps please.

Hold down MULTI & SPEAKER A/B buttons on the front panel of your receiver simultaneously with the power turned on for 3+ seconds. *Please note ALL settings will be reset to factory default. This includes all of your digital audio and video assignments as well as your radio stations and calibration settings.