Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

On windows 10 had it week then my wireless connection stop.

Customer Question

on windows 10 had it for a week then my wireless connection stop. went to norton securuty we deleted norton and my wireless worked. Norton gave me another upload of norton sec. and wireless worked. the next day went on window 10 and my wireless conn. was dead again. telephone norton explain the above and was told norton had not caused the wireless problem a, as decribe above . so to prove their point they took norton down and they were right . my wireless connection was still down, so we put norton back up again . so I decided to vacate window 10, on a hunch ,went back to window 7. wireless is up and running fine with norton still running .I lile to have window 10,but not at the expense of my wireless connection any reasurances or answer on this matter? thankyou! sincerly, andy
Category: Networking
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello Andy and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. When you upgraded, did you do the live upgrade over the internet?