Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I forgot my linsky pass word is there a way to connect to

Customer Question
wifi..I do not know how...
I forgot my linsky pass word is there a way to connect to wifi..I do not know how to find the wep number help please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
2/14/2016
Network Technician: Ashik, PC Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, PC Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have any computer there connected to yoru WiFi network ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my regular computer desk top

We can easily recover the WiFi password ***** your computer. What version of Windows are you using on it now ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
windows 7

You can get the correct wireless password ***** the Windows 7 PC connected the Wireless Network. Follow the steps below to get the WiFi password. Note, this will not work if it is connected to your router via cable. Let me know if it is connected via cable.

Click on the network/wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen (left to the clock)

From the list of networks, right-click on your wireless network name and click on Properties.

Then click on the Security tab.

Then click the box at Show characters.

This will show the password ***** the text box. Use that password ***** connect your devices to your WiFi network.

Another way is, press Windows and R keys at same time and this will bring Run window. Type ncpa.cpl and press enter. You will see the WiFi network adapter (with a Wireless icon). Right click on it and select Status. From the resulting window, click Wireless Properties button and click "Show Password" to see the password (under Security tab).

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please cancel all requests, I paid the 24 dollars I thought there was not a monthly fee, I am extremely upset by this...I will pay the 24 dollars but want to cancel this free trail..this was not fair I am sorry

No need of any additional payment. You don't have to subscribe if you don't want. It is optional.

PS : I'm not sending those offers. It is the site and I've no control over it.

I will help you here without any additional payment. You don't have to subscribe to trial.

Please follow the instructions I sent you to get the password ***** your computer

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you so much for your help, it says I can go to payment and click off but there is no off...can you help me with that...I am thankful for your help now..I really appreciate this but I do not like what the site is doing..

I'm sorry about that. I see that you are not subscribed. But in case if you charged more, you can always email to***@******.*** for refund. Not worries about that

If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and get the password ***** for you while you watch ? Let me know if you would like me to do it for you. I will do this without any additional payment

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if you are rating 1-10 with 10 being a great help Ashik is a 10
I appreciate everything he has helped me with the question I asked..
Thank you very much Ashik

You're most welcome. Were you able to recover the password ?

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just following up with you to see how it is going. Were you able to recover the password ?

Ashik, PC Technician