Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a Lenovo laptop that I bought about 15 months ago,

Customer Question
but haven't used for a...
I have a Lenovo laptop that I bought about 15 months ago, but haven't used for a while. I want to start using it again but it won't accept my password ***** keeps referring me to a website that I can only access if I can log onto my device and reach the internet. That's really stupid, wouldn't you say? Can someone there help me reset my password? You can call me at(###) ###-#### ***** email is***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/10/2016
Network Technician: Martin, System Administrator replied 2 years ago
Martin, System Administrator

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

What version of Windows have you got installed on it and what website is it referring you to?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,