Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am on an online dating site called eHarmony. I like the…

Customer Question
Hi, I am on an online...
I am on an online dating site called eHarmony. I like the site in terms of the women who are on there but what I have been having a problem the last few months with the service. I get sent Matches to my inbox- a Match is a women who has been matched to my list of preferences. However when I click on the match- I do not get sent to the Matches personal site. Instead I get sent to a general list. This is happening seemingly all the time now.
So, I would a) like to contact eHarmony to find how how to resolve this and b) call them to vent my extreme frustration at being unable to contact them. I would clearly pay more just to have this service. i want to vent that I spend way way too much time of my free time looking for answers such as these.
Could you give me eHarmony's contact email address and or phone number? It must be on that will work and I do not have to go through bells and hoops yet again.
Also, do you know how to solve my problem of actually retrieving the profiles of the Matches I have been sent?
Thanks for your time and have a nice day.
Leonard Clampitt
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/31/2016
Network Technician: Martin, System Administrator replied 2 years ago
Martin, System Administrator

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Their contact details are as follow:

P.O. Box 3640, Santa Monica, CA 90408
1-***-***-**** (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST)***@******.***

The most probably reason for the problem you're experiencing is either you're not logged in or the profiles they're listing are old/expired and don't belong to anyone currently so when you try to view the profile page, it returns an error (which you can't see) and it links you back to the general list.

Does this help?

Regards,

Thanks.

This helps.

You are most welcome, Leonard!

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,

Oh one more thing if you don't mind. Will that 1-800 number work as I live in Japan? That is the gold I am looking for. Thanks!

From Japan you will have to put a plus sign (+) at the beginning of the number, so instead of 1 800 it will be +1 800