Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

Matt netgear wgr61wv10
, have this thing have no idea

Customer Question

matt netgear wgr61wv10
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have this thing have no idea what the password ***** and the one on the router does not work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

You can reset the router, then you can use it without knowing the password. Press the rest button on the back of the router with a small object, the button is recessed. Press and hold it for 30 seconds.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!