Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't get the asus t300chi keyboard to work. i'm reading…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the asus t300chi keyboard to work. i'm reading these posts

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The keyboard often won't work. i turnon the power button. the blue ights flashes. i go to settings/bluetooth/asus docking. says ready to pair. click on pair, it asks for a passcode but i don't know what it is. just spent 40 min w/ customer support they said to reset whole tablet; ie. wipe all software and starf over. too much work for that. i don't believe them

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/27/2016
Network Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

I tried to respond to the screen connected to my desktop computer. And nothing happens. it says to log in I tried to login, and I couldn't because of a safety issue. also this computer keeps locking up so I can't type sometimes. Also I'm trying to work on my tablet not the desktop. I don't know what to do

Paul, so the the touch screen works, but not the keyboard?