Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to log on at home via centrix to a work network…

Customer Question
I am trying to log...
I am trying to log on at home via centrix to a work network but I am unable to do so.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/26/2016
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the error you get when you fail to access it?

Please let me know.

I click on the icon I need to in the cernerworks, but as soon as I click it responds like it were a pop up blocker and shuts it down.

In which internet browser are you doing this in? Internet Explorer?

chrome

Thanks

In Chrome click on the three bars in the top right and click Settings.

then click on Show Advance Settings at the bottom of the page.

Then click on Clear Browser history

Then click on From the beginning of time then clear browser history

Let this complete, then go to the bottom of that page and click on reset settings.

Once done, close Chrome, open it again and tell me if it now opens.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.