Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Jacque my issue is that i have a toshiba sattelite laptop. I…

Customer Question
Hi jacque my issue...

Hi jacque my issue is that i have a toshiba sattelite laptop. I am connected to my home network and can get on the internet, but I can't see any other networked pc's in my home that use the router

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I've checked network discovery, all is fine I've disabled firewall on my router

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me

the version of Windows you are using on the laptop?