Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I've always been able to type a page on a Gateway Computer…

Customer Question
I've always been able to...
I've always been able to type a page on a Gateway Computer and my Epson XP-410 wireless printer will print it out. It won't do that now so I need help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/25/2016
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

wifi

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason