Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Crig Larson
, I changed my username and now I can't get…

Customer Question
Crig Larson Technician's...

Crig Larson

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I changed my username and now I can't get into the Router setup again. Neither the old or new user names will let me into the utility.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/25/2016
Network Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Hi there, sounds like we will need to reset it to defaults and then reset up the environment, that is the only way to get back in after admin is lost