Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I do not know how to connect my 3g Samsung ATT phone to the…

Customer Question
I do not know how...
I do not know how to connect my 3g Samsung ATT phone to the internet & navigation. Can you please help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/24/2016
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

1. On the Home screen, touch All applications and then touch Internet.

"Internet"

Press Internet.

Enter web address

Press the address bar.

Key in the address of the required web page and press Go.

Add current web page to bookmarks

Press the bookmarks icon.

Press the add bookmark icon.

Edit the name of the bookmark and press Save.

Go to bookmark

Press the bookmarks icon.

Press the required bookmark.

Return to the home screen

Press the Home key to return to the home screen.

For Google Chrome application:

1. On the Home screen, touch All applications and then touch Chrome.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

did that work for you?

Please let me know if you need more help.